Finally, someone who specializes in Lash Extensions for mature women! We provide a unique lash style specific to your taste. Monique does classic, hybrid and volume lashes for women, and men, of all ages! But if Mega Volume is your thing, this is not the place for you. Safe, natural and noticeable is the look we deliver.
Classic Lashes Full Set I 2.5 Hours I $185
1 Week Refill – $45
2 Week Refill – $65
3 Week Refill – $95
Hybrid Lashes Full Set I 2.5 Hours I $230
1 Week Refill – $60
2 Week Refill – $95
3 Week Refill – $120
Volume Lashes Full Set I 2.5 Hours I $275
1 Week Refill – $75
2 Week Refill – $105
3 Week Refill – $140
*Please arrive without makeup on. Any client that arrives for their appointment with makeup on will have $25 added for cleaning
Before Your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out client consent and consultation forms.
- Please arrive on time. Arrival any time after your scheduled appointment time will be taken away from your lash treatment. Less lash time = fewer lashes.
- Please arrive with clean eyes and all eye makeup/mascara completely removed. It will be a $25 service fee for a detailed lash cleanse.
- You may bring your own blanket and headphones for your comfort. (Perfect time to nap, catch up on your favorite podcast, or finally make time to meditate)
- Do not drink any coffee or caffeinated beverages as they could cause fluttering of the eyelids during the service.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- DO NOT perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the Spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- If you chose to wear mascara, you must ONLY use mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, no oil-based or waterproof mascaras.
- After showering, avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel, brush through with spoolie, and let them air dry.
- YOU MUST WASH YOUR LASHES REGULARLY. Failing to do so could lead to potential infections, irritation, poor lash health/growth and lash mites.
- It is best to sleep in a position that does not put pressure or rub your eyes.
- I recommend touch-up appointments every two weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
Booking is easy
Using our online scheduler is the easiest way to schedule your appointment.
If you have any questions about a specific treatment before booking please give us a call.
I skipped the foundations for the first time ever today and I owe it all to you. My skin has never felt so radiant!
Wow! I just had the best facial ever. Two hours of pure bliss. I feel like a new person!
I had a great experience with Nari. She was very knowledgeable, had helpful recommendations, and was friendly. My skin felt much more alive and less dull after the service.
I recently recieved a chemical peel from Tamira and I am absolutely blown away by the knowledge she has in skincare. My skin feels so fresh and soft after the peeling process! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a GOOD peel (like you actually peel!). I can’t wait to try some other services that are offered. OH! Almost forgot to mention, she has amazing knowledge in working with ethnic skin! It definitely gives me peace of mind knowing that she knows what works for my skin type and not risk causing damage.
I had the most amazing microdermabrasion facial with Nari today! The process was so soothing, and seriously, my skin looks amazing. Also, Nari was an absolute gem! I had so much fun chatting with her and getting pampered. I’m fairly new to professional skincare, and she answered an endless string of questions about the various peels and procedures out there. Nari knows her stuff and I can’t wait to go back and visit her again.
Tamira is so experienced and knowledgeable! Not many Estheticians I have been to in the past really understand how to treat skin on people of color. At Skin Mechanixx, I knew I was in good hands with a professional that understands my skin and how to get the best results. Highly recommended!!